Sunday, May 15, 2011

Yellow it's me!!!

I saw this yellow in a clearance bin at wall-mart. Which i thought was weird because i could have swore that it was from the spring colors. Either wayyy. I was so against yellow, like i hated it on me. I thought that it made my hands all weird looking. I was mistaken! I just never found the right yellow. Im still trying to get my friends use to it. They think its ugly. but i have to say scandalous, opened up my eyes to the yellow.




This was my first yellow, that i bought and didn't give away! I did 2 coats Essie marshmallow and 2 coats Yellow its me. Then went to bed, sorry for the sheet marks. Seriously, LOVE! i felt so happy when i wore this! I choose this for my mini vay-cay color! and man did i need that spring color on my hands b/c it ended up snowing! i just love this so much, the pinkish shimmer is amazing! I'm not that big a fan of the nicole by OPI polishes, i think the bottles are weird looking, and i hate the new brush! This one thou, is a major win in my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment