Wednesday, February 16, 2011

OPI Louvre Me Louvre Me Not ~with a Le 54 twisst



This is 2 coats Louver Me Louver Me Not. i think its the france collection, thou im not sure. I was doing my usual blogg stalking and came across @All lacquered ups review in the new Lancome's. Purple sayy what!! Glitter sayy what! i was in Macy's with the intention of getting both of them, but just my luck the Violet Groove was out :(. So i just picked up Le 54. I think i just might wait for RBL Purple haze. I was hopping it would come back with the fan vote! i knew Le 54 had to be layered. i just wasn't sure with what..Ii went searching threw my purple draw, and came out with Lmlmn.





OMMMMMMGGGGGG. I love love love love, do you feel the love yet?! LOVE THIS! i wore this mani for 3 days! that is like a record for me. i seriously couldn't stop looking at my nails it was so pretty! it was purpleybluish greatness!!!! and it wore great, barley any tip wear!


im having a give away soon......and with dun dun dun.....OPI BLACK SHATTER AND REVLON PURPLEX!!!! 50 FOLLOWERS! LETS DOO IT. i'll be doing a post tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment