Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Gemma darling, you are beautiful!

I didn't order any of these from the zoya website because 1. they went up a dollar. and i didn't want to pay shipping if i didn't have too. 2. i really wanted to see them in person. I knew i wanted Gemma either way but still i waited, and waited and waited until finally my ulta had them! Even if it was all late about it.





Ignore my peeley nail. i cant seem to get rid of it. anyone have any suggestions?


I wore green nail polish the whole week of St.Patrick's day. This was my first and i must say, Shes a beauty! I don't know if i have said this before but i love that Zoya names their nail polish women's names. (Can we get a Kaylan.) i love that blue flash! IMO thats what makes this so pretty. I don't know if i would have picked this murky/dusty green up otherwise. The blue pulled me in! Its weird, I love the color green in real life and i wear a lot of it But i don't really own green cremes. Green glitter thou, thats a whole nother ball game! I know this is not a true creme , cause it has a slight blue shimmer blah blah blah. I guess i just haven't fallen in love with green nail polish as much as i thought i was going to. whateves i have enough purples and blues to make up for the lack of greens haha. All in all thou this is a great green!

1 comment:

  1. Gemma is so pretty <3!

    Peely nails are difficult, you could try Sally Hansen Maximum Growth, it seems to work for a lot of people :).

    ReplyDelete