Tuesday, January 25, 2011

some Katy Perry for ya.....

"You don't have to feel like a waste of space, You're original, cannot be replaced, If you only knew what the future holds, After a hurricane comes a rainbow."
i love that song.


Not like the movies





This was really sheer, so i put 1 coat of RBL stormy underneath. I love this polish i kinda thought it was gonna be like Deborah Lippmann wicked game that purple/green duo chrome frost. Which i have the mini of. This is nothing like that. this one has some silver sparkle!! woo woo i love sparkles!


Teenage dream.



Its really pretty soft pink with a punch of holo glitter, and smaller silver glitter. Its kinda sheer, but its workable. this is 3 coats. I love it. I also love anything with holo gltter thou. haha

I bought the whole collection, including the shatter which i put over teenage dream and it was amazing...but i took it on my camera and its acting a fool right now, and wont connect to my computer.I might try the shatter over not like the movies, and snap a pic with my phone, right before i change it later today. we'll see how im feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment