Monday, March 28, 2011

More crackle....

I really wanted to love this! China glaze in the lime light, 3 coats i would have done 4 but i knew i was gonna add lighting bolt. As you can see it stilll had some bald spots. if i was goning to wear this alone i would have done one more coat. I think i might like it better when i have a lil bit of a tan.








I added lighting bolt to the top. Disappointment. I just didn't like it. I'm not sure what i hate about it, but i just do. my fiance liked it. i think i just dont like the way it shattered. I wanted more of the green to show through the crackles. This was a semi-thick coat. maybe i need to do super thin coats for that. I dunno. What do you guys think?

1 comment:

  1. Thinner will make the crakles smaller... do thicker and try going diagonal. I just did that on my blog with a diff crackle color.

    ReplyDelete